Give BINI some love…our tips for how to care for your 100% natural new arrival.
- Sheepskin is a 100% natural fibre & needs to be treated with care.
- Shaking & regularly brushing the sheepskin will keep your BINIBAMBA in tip top condition. Some natural shedding may occur initially with use.
- Wool is naturally dirt resistant. Sponge off light spills with a cloth & try to avoid washing where possible to keep your sheepskin in the best condition. Please note, we recommend not washing our longer pile sheepskin rugs.
- Should you need to wash your sheepskin, hand wash in cool water or machine wash on a gentle wool cycle, no higher than 30 degrees using a mild, enzyme-free and bleach-free specialist wool detergent.
- Gently stretch the sheepskin whilst damp to reshape & help prevent shrinkage. Please be aware that the wool appearance may change after washing & is part of the natural character of sheepskin.
- Like all natural materials, sheepskin will fade if exposed to prolonged direct sunlight. Hang out to dry without direct heat or sun. The sheepskin may harden slightly after washing but will return with use.
- Do not tumble dry or iron.
- Once dry, brush the fleece with a coarse brush to restore the fluffy pile.
- Sheepskin is a natural material. Variations in the colour, markings, pile & patina will vary sheepskin to sheepskin & are part of the natural character of our products. No two sheepskins are ever the same, making every BINIBAMBA unique.