Skip to content
Give BINI some love…
Our tips for how to care for your new arrival.
- Sheepskin is a 100% natural fibre & needs to be treated with care.
Some natural shedding may occur initially with use. Shaking & regularly brushing the sheepskin will keep your BINIBAMBA in tip top condition.
- Easy-care and naturally dirt repellent, sponge off light spills with a damp cloth, or if needed, specialist dry clean. Just as you wouldn't throw your favourite wool jumper in the wash, treat your BINI with love to keep it at its best.
- Like all natural materials, sheepskin will fade gradually over time particularly if exposed to prolonged direct sunlight.
- Our darker sheepskin colours meet industry required colour run standards for both wet & dry rub tests. Slight colour transfer, however, may occur in extreme conditions. Please follow our care instructions and please note that you purchase at your risk.
- Sheepskin is a natural material. Variations in the colour, markings, pile & patina will vary sheepskin to sheepskin & are part of the natural character of our products. No two sheepskins are ever the same, making every BINIBAMBA unique.