Our sell-out collab with Studio Romeo is back in stock! Be quick!
Winter strolls just got snugly....
Say hello to the Studio Romeo UP & GO baby carrier. A Japanese style Onbuhimo baby sling - up your style stakes on those winter strolls Binibabes with this natural toned neutral.
Add our 100% merino sheepskin liner for a dream combo & the snuggliest of rides! (Purchase separately)
Suitable to be worn on your front or back & suitable from 6 months + when your baby is able to hold their head. This waistless baby carrier is easy to use, adjustable, and features a physiological design, making it ideal for your day-to-day short and long trips.
Designed to adapt to wearers from size XS to XXL thanks to its adjustable straps. The UP & GO has no waistband, making it an ideal baby carrier for pregnant women.
- Age: As soon as baby can sit upright unassisted (minimum of 6 months old).
- Weight: From 7 kg to 15 kg and beyond.
- Scalable: Adjustable back and seat width.
- Comfortable: Padded shoulder straps for the wearer and padding under the child's thighs.
- Composition: Made in France with 54% Recycled Cotton, 27% Polyester, 14% Recycled Polyester, 4% Other recycled fibres, 1% Metallised Polyester. Hand wash only.
- Compatible with our bespoke, limited edition 100% merino sheepskin liner (purchase separately).
Ergonomic and physiological design - The UP & GO baby carrier features a physiological design and has been classified as "hip friendly" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. They are in compliance with the safety requirements of the European Standard of Baby Carriers NF EN 13209-2.
Watch a video tutorial here for how to wear the carrier front & back.
Composition: 100% cotton
Care instructions: Hand wash
FREE standard delivery within the UK when you order both the UP & GO baby carrier & sheepskin.